Jolin Tsai (蔡依林) has been in the news quite a bit lately, and for all the wrong reasons. Last week, pictures of a woman with an uncanny resemblance to her surfaced during the Edison Chen scandal and this time, she refers to Hong Kong as a foreign country (国外), and talks of how she wants to gain glory for the people of Taiwan (“为台湾人争光”). Her Chinese fans are not finding it funny, and she is getting it big time on the Internet. God knows what will happen to her, but we do know the last time Zhang Huimei (张惠妹) sang the Taiwanese anthem, she was barred from performing in China.
- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore’s Divorce Finalized
- Engku Imran Jawab Gosip Kahwin Lain
- Lee Hyori tweets her support for ‘Show Me the Money’
- Ayu Tingting dan Enji Siap Naik Pelaminan?
- Why is Aishwarya hiding Aaradhya from the world?
- Miley Cyrus Loves Being a Fiancee!!!
- Khasiat Buah Pisang
- DOA UNTUK IBU BAPA
- Doa Untuk Meminta Petunjuk Jodoh
Browse popular tags