Several years ago an Imaam moved to London. He often took the bus from his home to the downtown area. Some weeks after he arrived, he had occasion to ride the same bus. When he sat down, he discovered that the driver had accidentally given him twenty pence too much change. As he considered what to do, he thought to himself, you better give the twenty pence back. It would be wrong to keep it. Then he thought, oh forget it, it’s only twenty pence. Who would worry about this little amount? Anyway, the bus company already gets too much fare; they will never miss it. Accept it as a gift from Almighty Allah and keep quite. When his stop came, the Imaam paused momentarily at the door, then he handed the twenty pence back to the driver and said ‘ Here, you gave me too much change.’
The driver with a smile replied ‘ Aren’t you the new Imaam in this area? I have been thinking lately about going to worship at your mosque. I just wanted to see what you would do if I gave you too much change.’ When the Imaam stepped off the bus, his knees became weak and soft. He had to grab the nearest light pole and held for support, and looked up to the heavens and cried ‘Oh Allah, I almost sold Islam for twenty pence!’
Remember, we may never see the impact our actions have on people.
Sometimes we are the only knowledge of Quran someone will read, or the only Islam a non-Muslim will see. What we need to provide, Insha Allah is an example for others to see. Be careful and be honest everyday, because you never know who is watching your actions and judging you as a Muslim.
Just remember- Allah is watching you. If we could get arrested for being a Muslim, would the police have enough evidence to bring us in? Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to tell a lie?
Why are we so sleepy in mosque but right when the prayer is over, we suddenly wake up?
Why is it so hard to talk about Allah but yet so easy to talk about nasty stuff?
Why is it so boring to look at a Islamic Article but yet so easy to look at a nasty one?
Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail but yet we forward all of the nasty ones?
Why are the mosque’s getting smaller, but yet the dance clubs are getting larger?
Do you give up?? Think about it ….
Let’s continue praying for one another.
As we look at this article we realise how true the Messenger(P.B.U.H ) was. These signs were prophesized 1400 years ago!!!
Take a look…. Now this is scary!!!!
* Camels will no longer be used as a means of transport;
* People will ride on saddles that aren’t saddles (cars?)
* The distance on earth will become short;
* Horses will not be used in wars;
* Muslims will defeat the Byzantines which will end with the conquest of Constantinople (Istanbul);
* The Jews will gather again to live in Bilad Canaan (Palestine);
* Very tall buildings will be built;
* The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance, with much killing;
* Adultery will become widespread, and the drinking of wine will become common;
* The number of men will decrease and the number of women will increase until there are 50 women to be looked after by one man.
* Islam will become worn out like clothes are, until no one will know what fasting, prayer, charity and rituals are;
* Allah will send a disease to fornicators that will have no cure (Aids?);
* People will begin to believe in the stars and reject AL QADAR (THE DIVINE DECREE OF DESTINY);
* Men will pass by people’s graves and say: ‘Would that I were in his place'; (large amount of suicidal deaths?)
* The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold for which people will fight over (the river of Alfurat that lies near Syria );
* Two large groups of people will fight one another, and there will be many casualties; they will both be following the same religion (World War II?);
? * Approximately 30 DAJJALS will appear, each one claiming to be the? messenger of ALLAH;
* Earthquakes will increase;
* Time will pass quickly;
* Afflictions will appear;
* Killing will increase;
* Wealth will increase;
* Women will be wearing clothes but not wearing clothes;
* THE PROPHET (saw) SAID: ‘IF MY UMMAH BEARS 15 TRAITS (QUALITIES),TRIBULATION WILL FOLLOW IT’ (DAY OF JUDGEMENT) SOMEONE ASKED,’WHAT ARE THEY O MESSENGER OF ALLAH?’. HE (saw) SAID:
* When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor;
* When a trust becomes a means of making profit;
* When paying ZAKKAT becomes a burden;
* When voices are raised in the mosque;
* When the leader of a people is the worst of them; When people treat a man with respect because of what he may do;
* When much wine is drunk; red wind or the earth swallow them, or to be transformed into animals.’
* ‘IMRAN IBN HUSAYN SAID: ‘THE PROPHET (AS) SAID, ‘SOME PEOPLE OF THIS UMMAH WILL BE SWALLOWED BY THE EARTH, TRANSFORMED INTO ANIMALS, AND SOME WILL BE BOMBARDED WITH STONES’. ONE OF THE MUSLIMS ASKED, WHEN WILL THAT BE O MESSENGER OF ALLAH?’ HE SAID, ‘WHEN SINGERS AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS WILL BECOME POPULAR AND MUCH
WINE IS DRUNK.” THE GREATER SIGNS OF THE HOUR: The Quran will disappear in one night, even from the people’s hearts, and no Ayyah will be left on earth. (Some groups of old people will be left who will say: ‘We heard our fathers’ saying ‘LAILLAHA ILLA ALLAH’ so we repeat it;